Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Gamification"

This article concerning "Gamification" proved to be very interesting reading. This informative article really helped me understand what gamification is and how it can help me as a teacher with my students in the near future.  I feel that I can definitely apply this to my teaching because it is something that could very well be successful in the classroom and to the students.  I feel that by adding this into my students daily routines, with subjects such as science and math, the outcome would be the attention rates being very high.  Not only will students want to pay more attention to these activities for subjects, but it will also give them a better memory of material that they learned.  This is definitely a strategy I will apply to my classroom in the future, because of all the success this strategy has had for helping young students.

No comments:

Post a Comment